Saturday 23 September 2017

Sissy Girl's Cocksucker Curse

Loaded up my cue as usually and have been using my enhancer which has been really helping trance. While under i felt really really good, happy and horny. I really do like this file and the cocksucking urges from this are very strong. So when i cued the files i also again was kind of not thinking and just loaded in some Bambi files again. Well this time around was completely different every other time i had listened to Bambi stuff the files are for her put me to sleep and let her listen but this time when the trigger was used it was as if i was not going into the box and something was holding me back which leads to the fact i can remember the files and omg they were good i was so happy and giggly physically giggling and couldn't help myself and so horny. There is a cow file which absolutely sent me over the edge of ecstasy it was incredibly strong and my bimbo breasts felt so full and heavy. My nipples have never been so hard and sensitive they were just tingling and felt like electricity was running through them. My body was convulsing and shaking from the pleasure of being milked this file was intense. After the files had finished i think perhaps Bambi took me out early as the the last file was not quiet finished. My nipples were so hard and i was in so much pleasure and i was exhausted and breathing so heavily i couldn't help but play with them and when i did it was like heaven they felt so good made me loose my mind in the pleasure. Good Girly Girl Amber :) i feel like i want to say Amber & Bambi interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...