Saturday 18 November 2017

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making me feel happy and girly. The last couple of days i have had the words i am a girl running through my mind and tends to happen when im doing things pops up a lot when im writing. Last nights trance i remember just giggling for no reason there was no commands i just couldn't help it and i had no control over it also again i end up getting really horny and throbbing while under so all in all this is going great. Good Girly Girl :)

3 comments:

  1. Are you still listening to hypno files? I miss reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also miss your updates, as I have been listening to Kei's files for a couple of years now, and I chat with her every now and again, was wondering what happened to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped listening and most of the eff3cts have gone. If I had of stayed on the path I'm sure it would have led to transitioning. But as an experiment it was really successful.

    ReplyDelete

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...