Friday 22 September 2017

Good Girl: Path To Femininity 2

Another great trance extremely deep and a few times i felt like my body had gone was really happy and my body and mind were reacting on there own all in all great trance. Good Girly Girl Amber :)

Post Hypnotic - I've been feeling more in what i call a phase i used to feel about 50/50 and now i feel more 30/70 male/female is this an outcome of this hypno or was it always there ? I really like feeling feminine makes me feel good I'm happy with my male side but its kind of boring. Still having the urge to paint my nails which i plan to sort out very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...