Sunday 24 September 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

What a great trance. The effects while i was under were really really great, at one point i felt like my mind was filling up with Amber this is also the first time that i could feel her touching my body and mind she actually felt like she was merging i would like to say climbing into my body it felt so good my whole body just felt fantastic. I started to come to at a point where she was taking up part of my mind my eyes were open and i just felt like stretching so i went with it and when i finished my stretch kind of like the one you have when you first wake up in the morning my eyes popped open and there was this feeling of calm and empty minded in my head i felt really really good and a little tired. There was about 20min left of the file but either i pulled myself out or Amber wanted to come up im going with the Amber theory. Good Girly Girl Amber :)

Post Hypnotic - While falling asleep i curled up like you would if you were in the womb which maybe this represented the bubble that i was in while under trance it felt really comfy, warm and safe i was letting out little moans and as i was about to go out my mind had that deep trance feeling hit me and then i was gone. Woke up this morning feeling spacey and really tired, the tired feeling is odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...