Thursday 21 September 2017

??

Last night was interesting. I went down to do my normal trance but for some reason i just had this urge and what you could call a blank focus it was like i was being pushed and well it wasn't till i finished my normal trance and woke up that i was really confused as to what just happened. I have this period of time say about 30min which just kind of feels blank i know i did something and i can see the memory but i just cant seem to get it the closer i get the further away it goes. It was only when i got up to see what i had listened to and it seemed that i had loaded a playlist for Bambi the time for this trance was 1hr 30min but it felt like i had only lost about 30min. My underwear was soaked with precum and my chest had felt like it had been played with, my body also felt exhausted. I do remember bits and pieces of what happened like just random thoughts popping in to my mind they were, cock, blank, i think triggers but if i go to type them i get a mental block, mooing and pumping, being slutty and mindless and the word Bambi keep popping into my head while i was fading off to sleep. I still am this morning confused as to what occurred and feel a bit off but i am pretty sure that Bambi can influence me even when Bambi isn't out. Good Girly Girl Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...