Wednesday 20 September 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

I felt like going really deep so I put an extra induction on the file and wow. Here I am just laying back not thinking of anything and my conscious mind has gone to sleep I'm aware of what's happening but its like I wasn't even there. So about 45 min I've been having pleasure and tingling feeling and I'm feel extremely deep my eyes start twitch and then pop they just open up. At this moment I feel as if I'm not there still as if I was still in trance my eyes had no focus I was seeing double vision and I was calm but I felt as if I was watching myself all of a sudden I'm up walking around a little disoriented and so horny I grab a dildo out of my bedside drawer and start sucking on it in pure bliss while all this is happening none of it felt like me, here I am laying on my bed sucking a dildo and just rubbing myself it was very exciting meanwhile the track is still playing in my ears. I stand up again and have trouble moving next thing I know a bell sound and I just fell onto my bed and passed out again this time I came too and when I got up I had a moment were I had control and it was like I had to shake off something to gain it back and off went the headphones according to the track I had 30min left. I felt a little out of it and when I was falling asleep I was moaning and it happened again all of a sudden my vision went wonky when I opened my eyes and it didn't last long but I regained control and eventually fell asleep. So I am thinking this may have been Amber but it could also have been Bambi maybe as this felt very similar to when Bambi took control of my body. Good Girly Girl Amber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...