Sunday 20 August 2017

Female Spirit Indoctrination

Wow Kei this file is intense I didn't think at first anything was happening and before I knew it I was so deep and heavy I have not felt that kind of stillness before was a bit nerve racking. My body was motionless and out of my control the disconnection is really good on this also the amnesia was really well done I'm having a hard time remembering what was in that file all I can remember is cock and men oh and I was so close to cumming the pleasure was really intense I couldn't see what I was suppose to be seeing but it was there because it was working that reminded me of the forest. The forest here was so well done it felt very real and relaxing so real in fact I swear I sore trees it was a really quick flash but its the first time I've every had a visual image in my mind that I could see. I don't know how this will effect me but this is some really really good work. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to be more girly. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...