Monday 21 August 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

This wont be too exciting. I lost track of time so I was running late and thought stuff it I'm going to listen any ways so I put it on and into trance I go next thing I know I'm waking up somewhere around 5min left in the file but I awoke and came out of trance kind of like when you fall asleep and then have like a panic attack and realise you've just been out for like 20min thinking you've sleep in for work or missed your alarm. The strangest thing is though this morning I really feel like I didn't listen to the file and also I cant remember doing it, its only the fact that my computer was still playing the file as I had left it on loop. Did I just fall asleep or is there something else at work here ? Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...