Saturday 19 August 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

I think at some point I blacked out but I'm not sure because I don't remember coming to but there is a part of the file that feels like its missing. Lots of pleasure and for some reason I was really numb this time to the point that I couldn't feel my body. I felt as if my body was being pulled away from me this happened I think a few times. My eyes rolled into the back of my head a few times all so some rapid eye movements. Woke this morning feeling kind of out of it but I really feel as if something is different inside me what it is I don't know. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...