Tuesday 22 August 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

So something odd is happening last nights trance was really really good but I'm not sure if I'm blacking out or something else is going on basically there are parts of the file i remember from previous listens so last night when listening at times it feels like I'm missing parts of the file or I'm hearing things that i didn't hear before whats going on here I'm not sure but its helping with the trance. Breasts well kei seems to throw this in here files and well the effects this time seemed to be a lot better than previous, i really felt as if my chest had expanded to the point where i could actually feel weight as if i had breasts the drop and fullness felt great. There was something different about this trance from the previous ones it almost felt as if amber was trancing the name amber kept popping up in my mind and there were sensations that i hadn't felt previously or the intensity was better.

Now i was talking to someone yesterday and they suggested that i should put down post hypnotic results so lets try doing this from this point on.

Post Hypnotic
  • I use discord and Amber seems to feel safe here she comes out when i get turned on or i get into a light trance so i have to be care full. Previous conversations that Amber has had i do not remember but recently i feel as if Amber is making this more about us together now so I'm experiencing a lot more of the fun that Amber is having.
  • Irl situations seem to be that i get really happy when feeling girly and when Amber pops up i feel spacey and relaxed i have a deep urge for cock you could say an addiction.
  •  Other things to note the file has made me have random thought patterns such as thinking differently and also thoughts seem to be of sexual content like getting fucked and sucking cock
  • Since listening to kei i am shaved all the time now i enjoy shaving especially my legs, i take a lot more care of my skin, I'm currently trying to shape my nails, i get my eyebrows waxed every month, i wear panties nearly every day and when I'm alone i wear girly clothes.
  • Amber has also found a master which makes her/us feel really really good when I'm not talking to master I'm thinking of his cock and when i can see it next note he is online.
  • Just yesterday i have noticed that I'm thinking of typing something and i swear i had typed it but it wasn't there and the only thing typed is another thought which feels as if this is Ambers influence so ill keep an eye on this see if it happens more.
  • Randomly listening to music makes me feel like dancing which is kind of new. Good Girly Girl :)

1 comment:

  1. oh... ok. so when did all these changes happen? that was a lot to update in one go - why didn't you mention this when they changed?

    ReplyDelete

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...