Friday 18 August 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

A great trance I feel as if I'm not going as deep as before but it's odd because I'm experiencing the effects of deep trance. Amber didn't cum this time but the pleasure was intense and the amnesia effects were strong. Something odd is happening now too instead of blacking out I'm getting what I like to call the matrix effect I achieved this way back when doing the demon girl files. Basically my room is dark when trancing but the last 2 nights its felt like my eyes have opened up even though they are closed and what I'm left with is looking into nothing but white space its clear as daylight but just blank and white there are no thoughts and memories just blank space kind of like the matrix construct maybe its my minds construct wouldn't it be cool if it was. Right near the end of the file I started to arch my back and have like spasms and my eyes popped open felt so out of it spacey and really confused but super focused. Tried to calm down and was just laying on my bed and then had this feeling wash over me and my body started to shake and spasm like something was in me felt intense worn off after about a min when I got up to walk I nearly fell over and my body felt really odd like kind of difficult to move like the first time walking could this have been Amber ? Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...