Thursday 17 August 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

Didn't think I was that deep into trance but I was so wrong, somewhere I lost myself in the words and everything felt so good and right. I was so horny and just felt really happy. Now the coolest part that happened was I had a hands free orgasm now I've had these before under trance but never to keis until now and the thing is it didn't feel like it was me who had it I felt like I was off somewhere else while my body was being used it felt great and so blissful when I woke out of trance I found the mess and for some reason I couldn't stop smiling I felt extremely happy and a bit spacey also relaxed. I have this feeling that amber is here more than I am aware of. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...