Saturday 22 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

Another great trance I think I'm in the week were stuff is about to really happen I was not involved with the file at all my mind had gone off and left my subconscious to play it was so good everything felt so great. I had another weird feeling of something in me and under my skin like a presence of something more than likely ambers spirit. The box felt so comfortable it was easy just to stay there and relax.  I got to the end of the file this time. At the end when I woke up something felt odd like new I went over to my laptop and notice a message from a friend but it wasn't me I didn't recognise the person it was like the first time I was speaking to them this came into an amber moment I could see what was going on but it didn't feel like me even my thoughts sounded like a girls thoughts was very exciting and scary somehow I shook it off and I was back to me but for about 10min maybe I was shacking and twitching it was like my subconscious was in a fight to gain control it was really hard to focus and calm down but eventually I came back to normal but this was after what felt like my mind spaced out and went back into trance. I went to sleep and I remember hearing someone talking to me again but cant remember what was said though so maybe amber was speaking to me. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...