Friday 21 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

For some reason I just cant seem to get to the end of the file maybe its too long for me or I get to uncomfortable but I think this was one of my best trances with this file so far. The trance was really deep but the best part was I was just not there my body was reacting as the file said it should without me even doing anything it was just happening, my body was so tingly and numb it felt great. The pleasure was intense and I didn't want it to end. I really felt like amber was a part of me that I had her spirit in me I just felt so happy and girly. My mind was empty and blank there were odd times were I got odd swaying in my mind and pressure then nothing also lots of random twitches and convulsions there were times were it felt like something was coming into my body was very cool. Good Girly Girl :)

Trying to remember this file is getting really hard but its more if I think back to it I get a blank like a wall and my thoughts seem just to be I don't really care which is odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...