Sunday 23 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

I have hit the turning point of this file amber has come out twice after trance now. Last night she seemed to be a lot more calmer and stable was around a bit more before shaking and stuff started to occur I can only guess that is me trying to gain back control at a subconscious level. The thing is amber seems to know me but I don't know her at all so that's going to be interesting when she starts to show me what she likes etc. I can see the things she does it feel like me doing them but there's this kind of disconnection and Amber's thoughts are in a girls voice and she has me in her thoughts like I can talk to her but she doesn't seem to listen maybe she cant her me ? I'm now out of the trance realm and bringing amber into the real world its actually quiet relaxing when she was in charge last night her mind seemed really light and empty but there was this happiness and really good feeling. It's also as if we share the same space so what she feels I feel etc. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...