Thursday 20 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

Went down really quick and deep this file is very conditioning when it comes to getting in trance. Felt like I wasn't even there at points, my mind was doing some really odd things to at one point it felt like my mind was swaying from side to side then going around in circles I also had random twitches on my body, I had pulses on my temples and so much tingling on my body. My hands and feet were extremely numb to the point were I couldn't feel them at all I also had the disconnection feeling were I couldn't access my hands but also this time my feet were the same. I can't wait till my body actually vanishes that will be really cool. I didn't make it to the end and some were I just kind of woke up out of trance was really tired and horny, rubbing my eyes. I had this urge to curl up into a comfortable cocoon like state pull my blanket over and rolled onto my side like a fetal position. At this point I went back down into trance and it just felt so hot and horny to be there the pleasure the excitement was intense I was shuddering and just feeling really good eventually I came out of my trance and headed off to bed. As I was falling asleep somewhere between the point were your just about asleep I heard a clear voice I cant remember what it is now but it was directed at me and it was just so really clear like someone speaking to me was surreal. Today while I was sitting at my meeting not paying to much attention I started to zone out and feel really good kind of tingly and felt really girly. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...