Sunday 2 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

Another crazy forgetful trance. This time while under i was really really relaxed, i cant remember much of what happened where she was talking about feeling the spirit inside me i was all over the place like a damn roller coaster and i kept loosing myself like i really felt detached from my body then all of sudden my eyes popped open but i was just staring off at nothing and i felt really weird and almost like things were new this lasted i think about 10min and then i kind of shook it off and went to bed while falling asleep i was moaning and shuffling around in my bed, i also had the voice thing happen again which was not as powerful as the first time but just as good. I also have had all the same time distortion and memory things from the last few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...