Saturday 1 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

The memory loss from this file is intense, again went down deep and out like a light I'm now getting to the point that i don't even notice when i black out i get so lost within the file i have no idea were i am up to and the file either feels like i have been down for ages or really quickly. The pleasure was intense again and i swear i could see eyes staring at me i think they were Ambers. I also felt like i was smiling a lot and really happy, trying to write this review is hard because the more i try to remember the harder it gets its just kind of blank. I made it too the end of the file this time but i did not open my eyes which was odd normally i open and come to but it was like they were glued shut so i took my headphones off and went to sleep. I was moaning and smiling and still really happy while drifting off also had the string feeling again in my throat not as intense as the previous but still there. Woke later on and felt kind of day dreamy which in the last 2 days seems to be accruing more, the same thing happened when i started the mind control files of keis a few months back. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...