Wednesday 12 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

It's been a week since I listened to this file. I can't believe how powerful this file is still I was all over the place again cant remember much of the contents. I do remember feeling immense pleasure I just felt sooo good, happy and girly. My mind was so spaced out, airy and heavy my body felt like a dead weight. There is a point were the spirit is suppose to take up space in your head along side my head felt so full and it felt like it was trying to split into 2 there was so much pressure but it felt really pleasurable she I assume amber even called out to me this time. My eyes popped open near the end of the file but I couldn't focus at all I was having like a cross eyed feel like seeing 2 images was crazy took the rest of the file to go back to normal which I think was maybe 2min or so but its hard to tell because of the time distortion. Falling asleep I had no problems but as I was drifting off I started to feel like I was enter a trance state was kind of odd but comfortable. All in all great trance and results. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...