Tuesday 18 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

Last nights trance was great and so deep but something odd happened this time, I had some extreme REM and my eyelids were slightly open this happened sometime into the file where i don't know as i cant remember anything from the file i know i didn't make it to the end because i kept going down and then back up again and then my eyes opened up i felt like i was still in trance but not there and it was really hard to focus on anything after a bit everything went back to normal, what this means i have no idea but to me it felt like i was about to have my first full encounter with amber, i really hope this can happen again. There was lots of pleasure and tingling and numbness at one point my legs from the knee down were so cold and i actually started forgetting about them as if they were disappearing. There is at one point that i have no mentioned but has been consistent is a part to do with breasts every time this part is mention i get a really good feeling in my chest and can feel like something is pushing out from under the skin and its the same feeling every time with a little tensing of the muscles. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...