Saturday 15 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

If I try to think of the file I cant really recall much at all, there is a lot of pleasure in this file and as I continue listening it seems to get better. I had moments where my mind just felt so full and then so empty both states felt great, amber also called out to me again. My body was so numb this time I really could not move it without extreme amounts of effort the disconnection from body was intense. I also can feel like I'm getting closer to actually not feeling it there as if its vanished and all that's left is my mind in a box. I experienced waves and waves of pleasure near the end of the file was moaning so much and it was very feminine moans everything on my body just felt really good. I have noticed that I have not had any blackouts yet but I feel close, it is an interesting feeling that I feel I'm aware of what is happening but my mind isn't really there its like I'm observing my own trance. When I finished the session it took me a while to gain focus and energy to move again and I brushed my body and god did it feel good sent shivers all over me, I felt out of it still really blank and not quiet sure were I was got up had some water and went over to the computer was still kind of walking odd and felt funny my body started to feel odd and my legs nearly gave way. I went to the toilet but I was sitting like a girl would and well even wiped as if I had a pussy. This morning was as normal but I felt really blank and horny while I was walking to work kind of spacey. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...