Friday 14 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

The trance was great felt like I was really deep and relaxed. My head was feeling spacey, empty, full it was all over the place at one point I don't think there was anything in my mind at all just completely blank. Lots of random twitches and shakes, lots of pleasure and just felt really good. Can't remember where in the file but at some point it felt as if something was in me I was not even there any more and my body was in so much pleasure and was thrusting and arching my back towards something that wasn't there I felt like I was about to explode and so much ecstasy it was like having the best sex ever at one point my eyes popped open but my body was still doing its own thing. I know I went back down at some point without even realising and waves and waves of pleasure were cursing through me it was total bliss. By the end of all this I was so drained my body and my mind felt exhausted I was panting and moaning it was like I had ran a marathon I was hot and sweaty but god did it feel good. I was so drained it was easy to fall asleep. Good Girly Girly :)

I remembered at one point my chest felt so full and felt like it was expanding and tingly.

Edit: I remembered something else I heard different things in the file and amber was calling me again, when I woke up I also remembered hearing someone speaking but I couldn't make it out and I swear it was in my head but it wasn't a thought it was actually speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...