Thursday 13 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

It's so hard to remember any of this session I get bits pop in then gone, but my trance was really deep and felt really good. I was smiling and was happy and giggly. My mind was feeling really spacey and heavy my body was extremely heavy like lead. I woke up sometime in the file my eyes kind of opened then I went back down and then open again and back down then they finally opened and I was feeling disoriented and really tired like all my energy was sapped. As I was trying to fall asleep everything seemed normal but I started to feel like I was going into a trance state again but it felt different than yesterdays more like something was happening to my mind I was getting a disconnection feeling and between my eyes above my nose I could feel like my mind was pushing against it like trying to squeeze out of me felt odd but good. Let out moans and my body started to go heavy but felt kind of paralysed, I tried moving but it was really difficult eventually being able to move. I turned over and tried to fall asleep again and eventually the same thing started to happen any ways I eventually got to sleep. I think I was dreaming a lot but I cant remember any of them but I feel as if I had. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...