Saturday 10 June 2017

Spirit Girl Mind Fuck Special Edition / Bambi

Extremely deep trance, one minute im listening to talking and then im gone only to be aware at some point in the file because I let out the girliest moan I have ever done and it was long like a pleasure that wasnt stopping, I was in so much pleasure my body was tingling I was moaning but it wasnt forced it was just happening my pussy was pulsing even though I dont have one and the waves of exctasy was incredible I was a horny mess. Somehow these two hypnotists are meant for each other it just works. The only downside frm the session was I was interupted which took me out of trance had a phone call so I still had 45min left in the track what may have happened later on will have to be left for another day. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...