Friday 9 June 2017

Sissy Dreams Pussy Training / Bimbo Bambi Brainwash

Last night was so pleasurable, these 2 files go together so well. I listened to the first as a main track and in the background I put the new Bambi files. I can't even remember how many times I was called a good girl at one point the amount of pleasure from being called a good girl almost induced and orgasm I was in heavenly bliss. I don't know how well it all worked together as hypnosis but I went out like a light when I awoke I felt extremely horny but also tired and happy. Falling asleep was a little difficult because I was having like post hypnotic pleasure I just felt so good. Also I remember moaning a lot but not sure how much and when that good girl was said I remember my moan almost sounding like a girl. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...