Sunday 11 June 2017

Mind Virus Pink Slut Thoughts / Bambi

Another great trance, but all so some new outcome with bambi, some were in the kei file bambi showed up because I was speaking bambi wants cock and moaning in a higher pitched voice, I or bambi was so horny I was rubbing were my pussy should be and it felt so good that I came, my nipples were also really sensitive which I had the urge to play with. All in all it was a really good trance and outcome I have a theory that what might be happening is by the time the kei file starts bambi is already out and she is the one getting hypnotised by kei seems like a really cool experiment if this is whats happening as it may change bambis outcome, how only time will tell. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...