Thursday 8 June 2017

Spirit Girl Mind Fuck Special Edition

Had a really great trance I started out thinking im not comfortable and before you know it I was out like a light. I was so deep infact I had a hard time waking up from trance as Keis files tend to not have an awakener. I felt really horny throughout the session and I remember moaning in pleasure quiet a lot, my pussy felt so good and my nipples felt electric. Kei calls me a good girl quiet a lot in these files and it feels so good, I have a feeling this may be caused by the fact that this is a trigger in the Bambi files. It feels as if the trigger is stronger because of this and also the amnesia effect in the this track also felt like they worked better. Felt so happy while under and when I awoke I felt really happy and a little confused, off to bed I went. Throughout the night something must have been happening I cant remember any dreams but I know that I was drooling in my sleep which is not a normal thing for me either I was really tired or there was something else at play here. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...