Tuesday 23 May 2017

Good Girl Hidden Imagination Feminization

This was an incredible file. The trance was really deep I was under for over an hour but it felt shorter. The confusion technique works really well if that's what you can call it. I was crazy horny throughout and was completely lost in bliss and pleasure I remember, pink, being a girl, peeing, tingling and something to do with shrinking. Which going in I didn't realise this had shrinking of the penis involved but I was so far gone it felt soo good I didn't care. Waking this morning I feel as if there is something different but I can't quite put my finger on it. Good Girly Girl :)

Its good to be back with Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...