Wednesday 24 May 2017

Demon Girl Feminizing Abyss

This file was really good i dedcided to go in cold had not idea what was on this file or what it was about but I can tell you by the end I could not stop thinking about cock. Normal induction at the start and then handing over control to the demon. From the start I knew I was in for a ride my brain was fried by the end, during the file I got snipets of information here and there at one point I felt as if my body had changed felt completely different. I had also lost all thought of were I was in my roon I only noticed at one point because I felt disorientated. There was so much cock on my mind I was riding waves of pleasure, my pussy was feeling like a mound again and so sensitive and pulsing. I woke out of trance at some point feeling light headed, confused and horny as hell. I fell back into trance and started playing with my pussy I could really feel as if there was one there I wasw rubbing so madly thinking about being pounded by cock it sent me over the top and moaning like I was in heat and came really hard which took me out of the trance. I was feeling so light headed, confused and blank my mind felt like mush there was 28min left in the file so I have no idea what was left. I felt so blank like when your daydreaming felt fantastic. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...