Monday 22 May 2017

Bimbo Bambi

I have been addicted to this bambi bimbo hypnosis at the moment and am a bit side tracked, I want to get back to keis files but these other ones are pulling me in so deeply. I think with keis files there not as sexual for pleasure as such and more of a change of habbits, way of thinking, physicall changes etc over the long haul. Were as the bambi files are designed with sexual pleasure in mind and they feel sooo good. The other thing i enjoy from these are the fact that the triggers actualy work outside of the trance. In all my time i've done hypnosis i have not been able to acheive this and this seemed to work after 2 listens. Anyways i will have to try and force myself back. I notice though that with keis files i feel really girly all the time and feel great were as bambi seem to make me feel like a guy all day unless im triggered into bambi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...