Thursday 3 August 2017

Feminizing Pleasure Slut Trainer Hypnosis

SPOILERS AHEAD - This file is great for feminizing. I went really deep with it as I think I'm starting to get conditioned to kei. This file and her others are starting to use very similar sounds and effects that are working really well with my mind, there was a point were my brain almost seem to be floating in my skull as if it wasn't connected to me was an odd sensation but very pleasurable. There is a some stuff in her to do with soft lock of your cock, the cock addiction is insane I was so horny I just wanted to fuck something very intense, there is something to do with a shower, waking up in the morning, sitting to pee, butt plug, walking feminine and a trap of some such but i am not sure of the exact statements as I'm not sure about amnesia on this file but i am finding it hard to remember things said. Highly recommended. If i can suggest one thing though the files need a gap at the end as when it hits the end it goes straight into a support for kei statement which is great but it seems out of place so maybe a few seconds and fade the statement in so its not such a shock to the listener. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...