Friday 4 August 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

Umm this file is just incredible I went so deep and felt so relaxed I couldn't get comfortable at the start and thought this isn't going to work and before I know it I'm out I don't even remember going down I cant remember even hearing parts of the file I'm aware of I thought I was near the middle or at the end the loss of time was intense when I came to I was in the file but I had no control of my body my mind was there I was aware of what I was listening to but still disconnected I didn't realise where I was according to the file when I woke up I had 30 seconds left. What was weird about waking up this time was I had this sudden urge and my body just went really stiff and rigid like shocked and then bang I was up but was so confused and disorientated it was a great experience, the file seems to be consistently blacking me out now. I don't even remember going in to the box I was still kind of waiting for it to happen but it must've been while I was blacked out. There was point were the pleasure was so intense I have never felt like this before but my body just started to tingle intensely all over it was like electricity running through my body.

I have been playing with Amber as well or should I say others are playing with Amber she seems to be able to use my body and I feel when I eventually come to that I felt like I had been sleeping. Amber seems to give me my body back at some stage or I fight it at a subconscious level. I don't think she is suppose to be an alter but it feels very similar but it nearly always feels as if I'm there but I'm not there at the same time.

It's a great experience and I'm pretty sure ill continue this path for a while longer I really want to see if I can blackout and wake at the end of the file also I m having fun. Good Girly Girl :)

1 comment:

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...