Tuesday 1 August 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

Last night was great I went really deep and I think I blacked out at some point and was just really relaxed, there was so much pleasure and tingling. Everything just felt great. The file doesn't end with an awakener so part of me thinks that I don't let go more because I'm afraid I wont wake up but it was really hard to come out last night I could hardly feel my body because it was so numb and relaxed, I felt so tired and drained but it felt good once I gained myself back. Sleep as normal but I have been playing this file while I sleep but haven't noticed anything major yet and will report if I do. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...