Saturday 29 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

Perfect trance deep, relaxing and pleasurable. Made it to the end of the file my mind was so calm throughout. Numbness and tingly all over felt great with my mind feeling empty, blank, hazy, full and fuzzy was so good. Smiling a lot and just feeling really happy and girly. I also feel as if something happened last night in my sleep but I'm not sure what i just have this feeling and sense but cant remember anything. At times throughout the trance i also felt like there was a pressure in my head trying to escape out the top wasn't uncomfortable but felt odd. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...