Tuesday 29 August 2017

Bimbo Love Gas Breast Enlargement

This file is great couldn't get enough of the gas every time it was used i just instinctively breathed it in so deep it felt really pleasurable and the trance was deep. The feelings in my chest were pretty intense at times it really felt like pressure behind pushing outwards and a few flex's and just felt like something was changing my nipples felt great but i didn't seem to get the tingling all though my skin over all felt electric was great.

Post  hypnotic - I feel extremely horny after this file and the urge to play with my nipples is there. No new signs from previous files. Good Girly Girl Amber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...