Wednesday 21 June 2017

Mental Block - Permanent Girl

This file was great. Had a really good trance as well went down very deep and relaxed there is something about this file that makes it really calm and relaxing at no stage was I thinking this is bad or I don't want this. This file is extremely strong that it could have physical changes, the mental block is strong. Being told that I don't have a penis and I have a clit was very arousing, though all the talk about having a pussy and a clit my penis started to feel so small felt like it was shrinking the more I was told I had a clit except for the fact when I awoke my penis was rock hard but while under trance it felt tiny. I did not make it to the end for some reason but I don't think that had any effect on me though. I awoke from trance very tired so again took the headphones off and rolled over to sleep only later did I start hearing sound again in my head like I was listening again kind of shocked me and I kind of came to and was confused for a moment only then realising that I had already taken my headphones off and gone to bed. When I woke from me sleep I went to use the toilet and the words mental block popped into my head but I was still able to pee standing so I think the more you listening to this file the effects are going to be strong if this was from one listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...