Tuesday 20 June 2017

Deep Mind Bubble Female Transformation

This file is great on so many levels there are parts to this file that feel like they change for me, new stuff I didn't hear before and different sensations. I went down really deep and everything just felt really real I didn't make it to the end though somewhere in the file I pulled myself out as I think one of the suggestions I don't like. After trance I was still feeling a little out of it so I just rolled over and went to bed as I was falling asleep maybe somewhere just before you go out like a light I was either dreaming or having visions because I started to feel really good and started seeing symbols maybe shapes of some such coming at me kind of one after another meanwhile there was running numbers of 1's and 0's moving left to right on the top and right to left on the bottom just plain odd but so pleasurable. What this means who knows but I have noticed that I seem to be having more dream like reactions to keis files. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...