Wednesday 14 June 2017

Good Girl Feminizing Drool

Last nights trance was really good, went down very deep. This file is great but it felt like I was on a never ending induction which is part of the reason why I felt I was really deep. This was a great file for creating that hallucinated pussy, I didn't get that feeling afterwards but it really felt like something was off about my groin it didn't feel correct so to speak. The trance was very pleasurable. Also i noticed after I came out of trance that something had changed, I felt different but not sure why. I was also very calm and peaceful and also I think I may have hallucinated my boobs it was an odd feeling but it felt as if my chest looked like it had a pair of small boobs and I don't think this is suppose to happen, when I woke this morning my chest looked normal so not sure what was happening there.

I have also decided to take a bit of a break from the bambi files.

1 comment:

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...