Thursday 15 June 2017

Feminizing Pink Abyss

This file was great it made me feel really good and relax. I felt very happy while in trance and had lots of moments of pleasure. SPOILERS There are parts in this file that are done so well the pink gas was really intense I could almost feel it as if it was real and it felt so pleasurable and relaxing. There are also lesbian elements to this file that I was not expecting but it was done so well I didn't care because it was such a turn on. The part with memories I came into really happy and feeling good she starts describing a library which just took me there made me relaxed and when she started taking a book down it really felt as if it was my thoughts and memories the first memory was about me being a female slut and it felt very real and hot, the second memory if I recall correctly is about growing up as a female which was also pleasurable all of a sudden though I started getting mixed emotions I was happy then concerned then sad then happy again this was due to the fact she started burning all the books in the library this is actually done so well and something exciting and new. All in all this file is great only downside is I didn't make it to the end because I was trying to get out of trance after the library but I couldn't open my eyes I was so deep but eventually I pulled out. I will be going back to this file again for sure. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...