Thursday 29 June 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

Had a great trance no black outs though I felt really deep but I was aware of what was going on but felt numb all over to the point that it felt like I as paralysed. I can remember bits and pieces but not very clearly almost as if its foggy.

I felt really happy while under trance and was experiencing a lot of pleasure. I had another odd experience I didn't finish the file but at some point i assume near the end i came out of trance but my eyes just popped open and i felt really really happy and girly and full of pleasure but i don't think i woke up out of the trance it didn't feel like me i felt like i was watching something.

This is were it gets even weirder, I'm letting out little moans because i just felt so good and happy, decided to go to bed and rolled over laying there I'm feeling great smiling letting out moans etc moving around rubbing my legs together. All of a sudden i started to feel what felt like strings in my throat pulling my voice up and towards the back of my throat my moans started to change started sounding really girly at this point I'm aware of whats happening starting to freak a little bit but the strings kept pulling so i thought i should try and talk.

It took some real effort to speak and when i started to say some words they did not sound like me at all they sounded like a girls voice. It was extremely pleasurable and felt really good to talk like that but also scary and erotic. I'm an avid fan of Keis and this is the first file that is showing results pretty quickly, apparently Amber and Brittany take up space in your mind when this was happening my head felt so full not including my head felt so strange for most of the file tingly, heavy, light, full, airy was all over the place. I'm not sure how amber or Brittany are suppose to come about do they take me over or do they need a trigger ?

I also was able to see an outline of Amber's eyes looking at me at some point, was like a picture not filled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...