Wednesday 28 June 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

Well i went down as usual but somewhere at the start i heard a bell and then went out like a light blacked out and woke up somewhere in the file i have no idea when but it felt like i had been gone for ages, this time though i remember some stuff and I also didn't finish the file so I may have not been deep enough this time. Hopefully my next listen will be deeper. Things I can remember were amber she has brown hair and green eyes, pulling down panties, breasts and sex other than that it gets harder to think of if i try really hard to think of what i can remember. Good Girly Girl

Edit - I remembered something else i had this feeling as if there was something under my skin almost as if there was someone else in my body

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...