Monday 4 September 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

Had another great trance i also blacked out again but it wasn't as long i came to in the file but i was really deep and at one point i had this really really strong pressure in my head wasn't painful just really strong. So much pleasure and at one point i think consciously i was trying to move my body but i couldn't its like i was disconnected from it. Good Girly Girl Amber :)

Post hypnotic - I have been feeling kind of floaty and carefree like I'm clear minded, no clutter it actually feels really good, not stressed either. Also i have noticed that i am looking at ways to make my self more feminine physically i have this urge to want to look more girly not just in my mind but my body i still have rational thoughts as to the impact major changes would have on my life. So i still feel grounded and i feel i don't have any dysphoria issues I'm happy as a man but i enjoy being feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...