Thursday 27 July 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

Had a break the previous night so last nights trance was really good very deep I swear I heard some stuff I hadn't heard before. There was at some point I felt I may have blacked out but I'm not sure, it was only later that I had this sense of deja vu that I had earlier in the file got up and left it felt very real like I had left the trance and gone and got out of bed did this actually happen I don't know or did it just feel like it. I didn't make it to the end of the file for some reason but I still felt as if  I had a successful trance. Also let the file play on my beside table through the night and this morning I woke up wide awake and refreshed I feel very focused and very clear also feel slightly different like a feeling of something watching me. Good Girly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...