Monday 26 June 2017

Female Spirit Inculcation

I had done a cold listen earlier in the night which was really good and I'm glad i did because honestly i cant remember any of the file except for 2 names. I remember smiling and feeling really good at one point I had pleasure hit me like a shock wave right from in my stomach and then out over my body made me shudder and shake and it felt awesome. I blacked out multiple times in the file one minute there and the next gone by the end i felt refreshed and not as tired as previous kei files but i fell asleep with ease. The trance felt like its was about 20-30 minutes. Today I have this odd feeling of a loss of time i cant quiet remember doing the file this morning even though i know i did. Will keep at this one i think it might have some really good results. Production quality is awesome as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...