Saturday 27 May 2017

Thoughts

I tried to trance last night to bambi sleep and made it in for about 1hr something seemed to be blocking me and i had this feeling that i wanted to go down further not only in trance but physically but i couldn't get deeper into the bed it was an odd feeling. Also at one point i felt like my eyes wanted to roll back into my head i think i was going to black out but maybe something in my thoughts blocked me. I'm having trouble getting the latest kei file, Internet issues so i haven't tranced to her stuff in what seems forever but i am planning on making a better schedule next month, so fingers crossed all goes well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Last couple of days ive been listening to Good Girl - Feminizing Giggles and i love this file its short and it works really well at making m...